Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hedley Hopkins, Paul Jennings,**

This book is about a boy named Hedley Hopkins who moved from England to Australia. He didn't have much friends because everybody called him a pommie. They called him that because he came from England. Hedley wanted to be part of a group in school but you had to do a dare to get in that group. His dare was to rob a grave. While robbing a grave he made 2 new friends and 1 is only in his imagination.

I like this book because it has a lot of adventure. The title is very interesting because it tells the whole story but without the details. This book had a few things I didn't like but it's still a great book. I would recommend this book to some people only.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Decent post on Headly Hopkins. I really enjoyed this book when I read a short while ago. Can you get the title, author, and *** rating at the top of the post? I also liked the 3D text on the cover.

Keep reading, Maria.