Thursday, November 18, 2010

iPods, iPads and Laptop Skins


In class we are working on a project, where we design skins and screen savers for iPod touch, iPad, iPod classic or a laptop. I did an iPod touch, because I want to get an iPod touch, but I can't.

For my iPod touch design I picked one of the elements, nature with a bit of Personal Design. First I drew trees circling the paper, then I divided the papers in lines and colored normal colors, then red colors. It was red, normal, red, normal, red, then normal.

My
iSkin is repetition and simplify, because my trees are very simple and cartoonish and I repeat the trees in my design. I used HURBE by making the colors the same, and having the same amount of red and normal colors. I also made the middle of my art the emphasis.

JINGLE......
It's green, We're clean,
It's red, We're dead,
It's blue, We're new,
It's brown, Don't frown

FINISHED!

1 comment:

Ivan Zhang said...

you should post your designe on the blog :)

Chinese Teddy Bear