Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Presents

On December 19 my mom got back home I was inside playing cards with my uncles. I was so happy to see my brother, Rommel again. I haven’t seen him since August. When he went in the house he told me to open his suitcase and put the presents under the Christmas tree. When I saw the outside of the card of one of the presents it said Maria. Then I read the other cards and they said Rachel, Noelle and Rachel, Maria and Noelle. I didn’t know that he would get presents for me and my sisters.
When I helped him bring his bag to his room he started playing a game on his computer. It was called Plants vs. Zombies. He let me add a new user and it was so much fun! I got really addicted to it. I played it non-stop. It was one of the most fun games I have ever played on the computer.

3 comments:

Michael said...

...and most sisters don't get along with their brothers. :-)

I hope you've been able to have a long visit over break, Maria.

mh

Unknown said...

I know how it feels not seeing your brother or sister for a long time. I won't see my sister until Summer vacation. Today at home I'm going to look up for the game Plants vs. zombies and see if its as cool as you say it is1

Elise said...

It sounds like a nice day. So at this time your nephew wasn't born yet? I'm not sure. :P Plants vs. Zombies? I hear that a lot. Are you sure it's addicting?