Saturday, January 9, 2010

Home At Last- December 16



After the trip I had a long peaceful sleep. The next morning my mom woke me up to tell me that she was going back to Manila. I didn’t really care at that time because I was really sleepy. When I went down for breakfast I felt sick. For breakfast we had pancakes from McDonalds. I was just about to eat when I felt really sick. I felt like puking. My mom would have known what to do to help me but she was gone.

I felt sick the whole day and I thought I was going to be sick until my mom came back but at the end of the day I didn’t feel sick anymore. I hope this is the only day that I would be sick. I can’t wait to tell my mom about the day I got sick.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I know what you mean about needing your mother when you are not feeling well. It seems like nobody but Mom can give you comfort, whether or not it actually makes you feel well.

I'm glad by the end of the day you were ok.