Monday, January 11, 2010

Family

Over the break I spent a lot of time with my family. In my family from my mom's side there was my grandmother, my 6 uncles, 4 aunts and 6 cousins. I had a lot of parties with my family. It was so much fun!

We always had a very good meal in every party we had. The food that we usually have in the parties are Lechon, Lecheflan and a lot more foods. These foods are Filipino foods because my family lives in the Philippines.

After we ate some of the adults just talked until everybody left but sometimes they played the guitar and sang a few songs. They did not sound good at all. My mom was the one who was playing the guitar and she was also singing. She played the guitar really well but she didn't sound to good. I liked to play cards with my some of my uncles and my cousins while the adults talked and sang. I really enjoyed the food! I also enjoyed talking and playing cards with my family because I haven't seen them since August! I had the best time with my family, this is one of the things I like best about the Christmas Break!

No comments: