Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just Disgusting, Andy Griffths, **

This book is about Andy and Danny (the illustrator) and their really disgusting stories or facts. The titles of the chapters are 101 Really Disgusting Things, Brussels Sprouts, Go to Bed!, Cake of Doom, Two Brown Blobs, Shut Up!, Fun With Andy and Danny, Deadflyella and The Story of the Very Stupid Boy and the Very Big Slug.

I didn't really have a favorite part in this book because this book had many stories and I get confused with all of the stories. I like this book because Andy says these 9 different chapters in different ways like poetry, comics, etc. This book is very disgusting in a funny way. I don't think that many people I know would really like this book. This is a new kind of book for me because it is very disgusting but fun.

No comments: