Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Sister's Nightmare, Gretel Killen, ***

This book is the sequel to "My Sister's a Full Stop" and I also read that book. This book is about Zeke and Eppie getting stuck in their mom's nightmare. They find ghosts, draculas, haunted houses and disgusting meals. they even get turned into shoes. Are they going to escape from that nightmare or are they going to stay in their mother's thoughts forever?

I think the best part in this book is when Eppie almost marries someone named Frankenslime for $7.50.Zeke finds out that Frankenslime is the bad guy in the nightmare. I like this series but sometimes it's a little confusing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could see why the part of getting married for $7.50 is our favorite part. Why would someone marry a person that his name almost sounds like frankenstine