Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Sister's a Full Stop, Gretel Killeen, ***

This book is the sequel to, "My Sister's a Burp". The book, "My Sister's a Burp" is the sequel to, "My Sister's a Sea Slug" which I wrote about before. This book is about Zeke and Eppie stuck in story land. They meet many people like Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood, Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet and the book worm too. He wants to eat Zeke and Eppie and keep them locked up in the book forever.

I think that the best part of the book was when Eppie got stuck in the middle of a pond with one of her legs in a crocodile's mouth. I didn't really know much about what happened before this story because I didn't read the, "My Sister's a Burp." I still like this book even if I don't know a little bit, of what happened in this series. I like this book because it has a weird kind of adventure and the people in this book always get into sticky situations. Zeke and Eppie meet many people and they saved many of their lives.

No comments: