Monday, September 7, 2009

My Sister's Series, Gretel Killeen,***

My Sister's Series is about a boy named Zeke and his little sister, Eppie. This book has 3 books in it that are all connected. The titles of the stories are "My sister's Yo-yo," "My Sister's an alien" and "My Sister's a Sea slug."

In the first book Eppie gets squished to the size of a strawberry and gets stuck to Zeke's yo-yo. The story is practically about Zeke trying to get his yo-yo (with little Eppie on the yo-yo). Zeke used Eppie as a yo-yo so hard she flew up into the air (with the yo-yo).

In the next book Eppie goes into space (because of Zeke in the last book). Eppie was back to her normal size and landed on a planet called Planet Sock.She became queen of that planet and was forced to marry a really stinky fish. Until Zeke came to rescue his yo-yo. Then Zeke and Eppie got a ride home from a comet. While they were going back home they stretched really long and thin because of the speed that they were traveling back to earth.

In the last book Eppie and Zeke got sucked down a bathroom plug. when that happened they just started a whole new underwater adventure. They both go underwater and find mermaids in this war.

I like this book because it has a lot of adventure and an unpredictable ending in each book. Gretel Killeen is a really great author because she can make almost anything sound interesting. I like this series so much I am going to get the whole series and read it all!

This is all I am going to say but, if you want to know what happens in the rest of the series Go and Get It!

No comments: